OPENMARK 5000 MRI System at KAS Medics Ltd
The OPENMARK 5000 MRI System is a 0.51T MRI. The OPENMARK 5000 MRI System is approved by FDA and has CE mark. It adopts two-pillar magnet design with 280 degree openness and equipped with powerful RF and gradient system, together with advanced imaging technology, making it as a high-end system which is comparable to high-field MRI.
Features and Highlights of the OPENMARK 5000 MRI System:
1.) Super Strength Comes From Unique Advantages
• Rich System Functions and High-resolution Images
Rich scan sequences with powerful RF and gradient system supply fast imaging and high-resolution images.
• Perfect Magnet Design
Dual-pillar magnet design ensures stable structure and make it possible for interventional therapy.
High-grade Nd-Fe-B rare earth permanent magnetic materials ensures high system stability and homogeneity of magnet field
• Innovative Human-care Design
The lowest patient table with digital motion control makes it easy for patients to access and for operators to position.
280 degree dual-pillar magnet design makes patients more comfortable
• Intelligent User-friendly Software
Plenty of convenient scan parameter protocols are offered for routine examinations based on over 30 years clinical
experience. The intelligent software design gives you the sense of "What you need, what you get"
Simple mouse action easily allows 3D operation and precise positioning. The user-friendly interface brings you the
experience of "What you see, what you get"
2.) Advanced Technology Ensures Image Clarity
• Full-scale upgraded FSE
• Fast hydro-imaging for crisp display of MRCP and MRU
• Relaxation time difference and signal phase difference enable water-fat suppression and separation imaging
• Line scan or K space non-uniform sampling make high B value diffusion imaging available
• Thin slice and small FOV imaging make high resolution display of small organs available
• Breath-hold scan eliminates motion artifact for chest and abdomen
• Over sampling provides flexible FOV imaging
• Single-shot imaging for ultra-fast examination
• Dynamic analysis scan for kinematic imaging
• MRA for clinical applications
• Repeat time optimization improves sampling efficiency
• Echo sharing reduces scan time
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Anke Hi-Tech Co., Ltd