Africa Food and Drink Expo 2020 is the continent´s premier annual meeting place for the food and drink industry, where buyers and distributors from across this diverse and booming market come to source new ingredients, finished products, processing, packaging and logistics solutions. Local and international exhibitors to present the latest technologies in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. Africa Food and Drink Expo gives buyers the opportunity to see what the Tanzania and international food and drink industries have to offer.
Who Should Exhibit ?
Exhibitors include companies targeting the visitors of the following nature, such as: Food manufacturers, Importers / exporters, Independent retailers / Restaurants & cafes / Supermarkets / wholesalers
- The only global trade event of its kind on the African continent to be hosted in Tanzania. Meet the TRADE VISITORS from the retail, hospitality, restaurant, catering, wholesale and other related markets across Africa. Generate on-site sales and sales leads. Enjoy unrivalled marketing exposure.
- Meet with International and local buyers presenting some of the most prestigious, influential and largest buyers of food and drink products in Tanzania and Africa. These include BUYERS from Game supermarket, Nakumatt, Hyatt Regency Hotel, New Africa Hotel, Mount Meru Hotel, Mbezi Garden Hotel, American Supermarket, Food Lover´s Market, Imalaseko Supermarket, Tsogo Sun, Holiday Inn, Hilton Worldwide, Regency Park Hotel, Seascape Hotel, Whites Sand Hotel, Serena Hotel, Gold Crest Hotel, Mediterranio Hotel, Tsogo Sun, Habour views Hotel, A to Z Supermarket, Gold Crest Hotels, Rodizio Brazilian Restaurant, Maisha Supermarket, Double Tree Hotel, Migozi Supermarket, Samaki Samaki, Sifamart Supermarkets, Shoppers Supermarkets, Shrijees Supermarkets, TSN Supermarket, Village Supermarkets, Viva Marche Supermarket and many more.
- Find a reliable agent or distributor.
- Join the show backed by industry associations
- Exchange experiences and insights with local professionals.
- Gain increased visibility in the East African especially the SADC region.
- Discover new market trends and technologies in the African food industry.
- Position your business amidst the greatest concentration of buyers in one place.
- Brings together the world´s leading food and drink brands - but that´s not all!
- A showcase of local producers and leading African brands.
- A meeting place of retail and food service buyers, importers, distributors and wholesalers from across the continent.
- Provides a platform for networking and exchange of expertise.
- Will bring international and local manufacturers of all kind of food processing machinery, beverages technology and packaging machinery together.
Africa Food and Drinks expo is the continent´s largest International Trade Exhibition specialized in the Food and Drinks industries. The exhibition, combining an innovative format of showcasing, networking, and matchmaking, is a unique platform to access the Tanzania mega-market, and Africa´s booming Hospitality industry.
- Explore a wide selection of food and specialty products from local, regional, and international suppliers.
- Build relationships with public and private entities to expand your business.
- Exchange experiences and share know-how with industry stakeholders.
- Connect with new and existing suppliers and dealers.
- Discover new market trends and technologies in the African food and drinks industry.
- Source new goods and product lines from exhibitors on the spot.
- Negotiate contracts and sign agency and distribution agreements.
Africa Food and Drink Expo 2020, organized by Mikono Expo Group.