Prime for Scientific and Technical Supplies provides equipment, instruments and other related products and materials. We aim to be a one stop shop for all our customers laboratory needs. Since 2001, Prime for Scientific and Technical Supplies has strived to provide the best services and solutions to the scientific community in Sudan. Starting from 2015, Prime for Scientific and Technical Supplies has established itself as a regional supplier with overseas offices in Dubai.
Founded in 2001 by Dr. Imad A. Ahmed who obtained his PhD from Reading University UK - 1995 with over 23 years overseas experience in laboratory management and quality control in Central Environment Laboratories in United Arab Emirates. This experience has built strong relationship with lab suppliers from all over the world.
We have obtained a collection of exclusive agencies of the best brands in the market, covering a range of different laboratory instruments applicable to different fields.
- We offer Instruments / Equipment / Glassware / Labware, Furniture, and much more!
- We are proud to have the largest customer base in Sudan, Khartoum and other provinces.
- Our solutions provide one - stop shop for all your lab needs.
- We boast the largest stock of laboratory supplies in Sudan.
- Quality is our priority and we strive to provide the best products and aftersales in the market.
- We are dedicated to our customer needs: therefore, installation, training, and after-sales services are our top priority
Country profiles: Sudan (Office), South Sudan (Representation), Rwanda (Representation)
Copyright © 2020 Easy Price Book South Sudan
Disclaimer: All company names, company logos, brand names, product names, trademarks, registered trademarks, copyrights and creative works mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and/or holders.
Sites: | Global | Algeria | Angola | Botswana | Burkina Faso | Burundi | Cameroon | Congo-Brazzaville | DR Congo | Egypt | eSwatini | Ethiopia | Gambia | Ghana | Ivory Coast | Kenya | Lesotho | Liberia | Madagascar | Malawi | Mauritius | Morocco | Mozambique | Namibia | Nigeria | Rwanda | Senegal | Seychelles | Sierra Leone | Somalia | South Africa | South Sudan | Sudan | Tanzania | Uganda | Zambia | Zimbabwe