Timeless Women´s Conference is the Go-To Annual Event for Mission-Driven Women Leaders, Investors, Policy Makers, Governments and Business Owners Shaping Africa´s Growth Story.
The annual Timeless Women´s Conference is a pan-African event hosted by the Timeless Women of Wonder (TWOW) organisation, a subsidiary of Kenya-based Timeless Dynamic Services Limited. The platform exists to drive Africa´s social and economic transformation by including more women in Africa´s development agenda and working in collaboration with men to actualise the same. The season and time to realise Africa´s potential is now - it is indeed the new frontier. It will take transformational leadership to drive Africa into its next course as we, citizens and friends of Africa, map out key strategies to push this great continent forward into sustainable prosperity.
Leaders, investors, policy makers and business owners from Africa and across the world under one roof for 3 days sharing knowledge, resources and opportunities. The 6th annual Timeless Women´s Conference is a must-attend event if you or your organisation want to connect with Africa´s growth story.
Why Sponsor / Partner ?
Take advantage of different levels of partnership to access lucrative business opportunities and expand brand reach before, during and after the conference. We tailor sponsorship packages to suit the unique needs of each partner and can do the same for your organisation.
What´s The Agenda ?
The 2020 power-packed agenda includes an investor´s forum and opportunity deal rooms, highly engaging side events focused on 6 key areas of Africa´s growth, intimate conversations with global women leaders, networking evenings, a trade marketplace and a gala dinner themed "African Royalty".
• Nyakan June - Founder at Timeless Women of Wonder, and Convener & Host of Timeless Women´s Conference (Kenya)
• Hon. Soline Nyirahabimana - Minister of Gender and Family Promotion - MIGEPROF (Rwanda)
• Hon. Safina Kwekwe Tsungu - Principal Secretary for Gender Affairs, Ministry of Public Service, Youth & Gender (Kenya)
• Dr. Amany Asfour - President of Egyptian Federation of Business & Professional Women (EGYPT)
• Dr. Fode Ndiaye - UN Resident Coordinator, Rwanda (Rwanda)
• H.E. Callista Mutharika - First Lady of the Republic of Malawi (2010 to 2012) and Politician (Malawi)
• Dr. Nkosana Moyo - Founder of Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) (South Africa)
• Clare Akamanzi - CEO, Rwanda Development Board (Rwanda)
• Dr. Rollan Roberts - Advisor to National Governments and CEO of Courageous (USA)
• Rajeev Arora - CTA Value Chain Advisor to Cabinet Secretary at Kenya Ministry of Industry, Trade and Cooperative (Kenya)
• Tri Mumpuni - Agricultural Engineer, Social Entrepreneur and Philanthropist (Indonesia)
• Theresa Jaintong OBE - National Council of Women (Papua New Guinea)
• Victor Tarfa - Co-Founder of Generation Nehemiah and Convener of Yola Economic Summit, Nigeria (UK / Nigeria)
• Gloria Atuheirwe - Director of Women in Trade at TradeMark East Africa (Kenya)
• Halima Ibrahim Abba - Investments Africa Finance Corporation (Nigeria)
• Lucy Schalkwijk - CEO Career Women´s Network (Rwanda)
• Katherine Ichoya - CEO of Federation of National Associations of Women in Business in Eastern and Southern Africa (FEMCOM), a COMESA organisation (Malawi)
• Jean - Marc Vandenbergh - President du Comite National d´Organisation (Belgium)
• Lucina diMeco - Senior Director at Room to Read, Global Fellow at The Wilson Center, Gender Expert & Women´s Rights Advocate (USA)
• Gladness Katega - Founder & CEO, The African World Business Associates and CEO of iAmWomanPreneur Network (UK / Tanzania)
• Flora Mutahi - Founder & CEO of Melvin Marsh International and Chairperson of Kenya Association of Manufacturers (Kenya)
• Flavia Cherry - Caribbean Association of Women Enterprises (ST. LUCIA)
• Meicha Geohagen-Moguche - Inspirational Speaker, Trainer, Professional Wellness Coach (USA/JAMAICA)
• Dr. Gualbert Gbehonou - Representative, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (RWANDA)
• Jeanne Mubiligi - Chairperson of Rwanda Chamber of Women Entrepreneurs (RWANDA)
• Rosemary Olive Mbone Enie - Executive Director at Women Environment and Climate Action Network (WECAN) (INTERNATIONAL)
• Jacqueline Kamanzi - Executive Secretary of the National Women´s Council of Rwanda (RWANDA)
• Dr. Kwesi Attah-Krah - Director, Advocacy and Country Alignment at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) (NIGERIA)
• Vuyolwethu Dubese - Associate of Impact Acceleration, Impact Amplifier. Mentor at Allan Gray Orbis Foundation. Chair of the Board for GirlHype (SOUTH AFRICA)
• Robbin Jorgensen - Founder & CEO, Women Igniting Change (USA)
• Pape Samb - Global Vice President & Executive Director, Ashoka Africa (USA / SENEGAL)
• LaDawn Townsend - CEO & Founder, Revenue Growth Strategist at VOS Group (USA)
• Faith Wich - Founder, Global Women Social Enterprise (SocEnt) (SOUTH AFRICA)
• Noreen Makosewe - Founder at The Radical Leap Company, CEO at Female Founders Africa, and Executive Director at Africa Investment Gateway Group (UK / KENYA)
• Mpho Mashita - Founder at Africa Career Chat, Radio Presenter, MC & Conversation Moderator (SOUTH AFRICA)
6th Timeless Women´s Conference 2020, organized by Timeless Womens Conference.
Copyright © 2020 Easy Price Book Rwanda
Disclaimer: All company names, company logos, brand names, product names, trademarks, registered trademarks, copyrights and creative works mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and/or holders.
Sites: | Global | Algeria | Angola | Benin | Botswana | Burkina Faso | Burundi | Cameroon | Cape Verde | Congo-Brazzaville | DR Congo | Egypt | eSwatini | Ethiopia | Gabon | Gambia | Ghana | Ivory Coast | Kenya | Lesotho | Liberia | Libya | Madagascar | Malawi | Mauritania | Mauritius | Morocco | Mozambique | Namibia | Nigeria | Rwanda | Senegal | Seychelles | Sierra Leone | Somalia | South Africa | South Sudan | Sudan | Tanzania | Uganda | Zambia | Zimbabwe