2022 Sustainable Energy for All Forum (SEforALL)
The 2022 Sustainable Energy for All Forum (SEforALL) in Kigali will be:
• The most dynamic and diverse convening of the Sustainable Development Goal 7 (SDG7) movement since the establishment of the SDGs.
• A space to take stock of progress and focus on what´s working, what isn´t and why.
• A platform for mobilizing resources and launching new financial instruments that will close the energy access gap effectively and efficiently.
• A forum for collaboration and a place for partnerships to showcase action.
• A marketplace where entrepreneurs, community leaders, city leaders, policy makers, financiers and investors can connect.
The 2022 Sustainable Energy for All Forum (SEforALL) will focus on the need to act with urgency and ambition in order to achieve sustainable energy for all by 2030 and deliver on energy development as the golden thread of sustainable development that enables jobs, good health, food security, gender equality, and an end to poverty.
We will bring together a broad and diverse set of energy access stakeholders based on the following objectives:
1.) Inspire and focus energy stakeholders on country-level implementation, highlighting the role of energy as central to the development agenda
2.) Provide stakeholders with the knowledge and resources they need to accelerate and scale action
3.) Create a platform to exchange ideas and form new partnerships
2022 Sustainable Energy for All Forum (SEforALL), organized by Sustainable Energy for ALL (SEforALL) and the Government of Rwanda.