EdTech Summit Nigeria 2020
Educational Technology (EdTech Summit) is the Nigerian leading annual professional development conference and exhibition focusing on technology integration strategies, engaging instructional practices, digital tools and resources, and emerging trends for teachers, administrators, publishers and technology staff.
Bringing together over 500 EdTech stakeholders and decision makers (EdTech and e-learning startup founders, publishers, investors, venture capitalists, institution owners and heads, educators etc.) through the 2 day CONFERENCE | EXPO | PITCH | AWARDS and is going to be Nigeria´s biggest gathering in EdTech with global participation.
Through a series of interactive sessions, inspirational keynotes, demos and start-up pitches, around 25 international thought leaders and speakers will share their insights and perspectives on Educational Technology in Education and its practical applications.
Participants will discover the Now, Next & How of Learning at the Thought Leadership Sessions for Every Learning Stage, explore and connect with other innovative educators to harness the power of technology and prepare future-ready students. Covering every aspect of future of education and work.
EdTech Summit Nigeria 2020 will explore forward-looking theme with a motive to educate the attendees on both the Nigeria and global educational technology landscape. Sessions and Panel discussions will focus on mapping and meeting future demand for technology in education, the state and growth of EdTech in Nigeria.
EdTech Summit Nigeria will have over 2000 visitors composing of potential buyers, partners & educators during the two days.
Who Should Attend the EdTech Summit Nigeria 2020 & Why ?
- Leading Academics, PhD Students
- Principals and School Heads
- Thought Leaders
- University and College Heads
- School Technical Staff
- Curriculum Specialists
- Media Specialists
- EdTech Start-ups and Entrepreneurs
- States and Local Government Education Boards
- Investors, PE, VC and Angel investors
- Accelerators and Incubators
- Education / EdTech / Product Companies, Retailers and Distributors
- IT and Technology Solution Providers and Suppliers
- Corporates – CEOs, CMOs, MD, VP, Management, etc.
- Government Officials
- Freelance Educators, Trainers and Working Professionals
- Technology Integrators and Trainers
- Business and Foundation Leaders
- Franchisors and Franchisees looking for prospects
- Students looking for Career in EdTech
- Anyone interested in the EdTech market
EdTech Summit Nigeria 2020, organized by AFRITEX.