Kings Commodities Ltd


About Kings Commodities Ltd ...

Kings Commodities Ltd is a Kenyan incorporated company dealing with processing, packaging and supply of quality RICE. Operations started on 1st March 2002 as a sole proprietorship trading under KINGS COMMODITIES. Due to tremendous growth and expansion the sole proprietorship was incorporated into a limited company on 1st May 2006 and started operating in a large scale trading as KINGS COMMODITIES LTD.

In the year 2008 the company operations were successfully automated. The company now has machines for milling, sorting and packaging all our rice. The result has been high quality rice and well packaged. Our capacity has increased to the extent that we presently operate at 70% production leaving room for extra 30% opportunity.

Although the market is large locally, we are now way ahead of our competitors. We have started selling to Ugandan, Tanzania, and Rwanda market and soon we shall enter Ethiopia and southern Sudan however the only challenge is the space for both production plant and manpower. This is also made easier through some of our main customer namely Tuskys Supermarket, Naivas Supermarket, Chandarana Supermarket, Cleanshelf Supermarket, Maguna Supermarket, Tumaini Supermarket and Majid Supermarket among others who has expanded to these markets.

Kings Commodities Ltd's vision is to be the Leading Company in Processing, Packaging and Distribution of Rice and Other Cereals in East and Central Africa.

Kings Commodities Ltd's mission is to be the Leading Manufacturer, Processor, and Provider of High Quality, Healthy and Affordable Food Products, Professionally Processed and Packed to Satisfy our Consumer Standard Needs.

Kings Commodities Ltd Contact Details:


Thika, Off Garrisa Road
P.O. Box 18540-00500,
Nairobi, Kenya


Kings Commodities Ltd - Easy Price Book Kenya

Kings Commodities Ltd business areas:

Industrials \ Capital Goods \ Trading Companies and Distributors \ Trading Companies and Distributors
Consumer Staples \ Food and Staples Retailing \ Food and Staples Retailing \ Food Distributors
Consumer Staples \ Food and Staples Retailing \ Food and Staples Retailing \ Food Retail
Consumer Staples \ Food, Beverage and Tobacco \ Food Products \ Agricultural Products

Easy Price Book Kenya
Easy Price Book Kenya

List a Business (FREE) :: Advertise a Product or Service :: Get Resellers and Distributors :: Get Deals, Offers and Promotions :: RSS Feeds

Copyright © 2024 Easy Price Book Kenya

Disclaimer: All company names, company logos, brand names, product names, trademarks, registered trademarks, copyrights and creative works mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and/or holders.