Techpak Industries Ltd
About Techpak Industries Ltd ...
Techpak Industries Ltd was the first company in East and Central Africa to manufacture a wide range of convenience hygiene, party and packaging products and has since grown to be the market leader in Kenya, East and Central African region while exporting to many more countries across the globe such as Europe and the Asian Subcontinent. Techpak Industries Ltd products are used by some of the largest retail conglomerates in the world.
Techpak Industries Ltd was incorporated in Kenya in 1995 and has consistently invested in modern technology and human capital to cement its position as the supplier of choice to the food, drink packaging, horticulture and floriculture industries as well as the food service and retail sectors.
Techpak Industries Ltd's vision is to be the trendsetter in innovative packaging and party products.
Techpak Industries Ltd is dedicated to delivering quality products effectively and rapidly.
Some of Techpak Industries Ltd's products include:
• Punnets and trays - for packaging all types of fruits, vegetables and prepared foods
• Packaging cups - for packaging of food (yoghurt, ice cream, cheese, butter, cream, juice, water) and non-food items
• Glasses for parties and events - recyclable drinking glasses in a range of colours and with flat and domed lids, ideal for entertaining and catering
• Plates, bowls, trays, and cutlery for events - disposable plastic plates, bowls and cutlery, ideal for parties and catering
• Multi-purpose containers - plastic containers for a variety of applications including take-away containers, food storage and food packaging for commercial and domestic use
• Techfile Office Filing products - spring files, folders and document wallets
• Party Range - ideal for parties, events, picnics and celebrations
• Value Pack Range - value for money range of products
• Jazi Premium Fun Range - premium quality tableware, i.e plates, cups, bowls and cutlery available in a wide range of vibrant colours
• Greenware Bio-degradable Range - made of oxo-biodegradable material which does not create any chemical pollution helping in the protection of the environment
• Propagation pots and trays
Techpak Industries Ltd Contact Details:
Road A, Ectoville Industrial Estate, Off Enterprise Road, Industrial Area, Nairobi, Kenya
P.O Box 30802-00100,
Techpak Industries Ltd business areas:
Materials \ Materials \ Containers and Packaging \ Metal and Glass Containers
Materials \ Materials \ Containers and Packaging \ Paper Packaging
Industrials \ Capital Goods \ Machinery \ Agricultural and Farm Machinery
Industrials \ Capital Goods \ Trading Companies and Distributors \ Trading Companies and Distributors
Industrials \ Commercial and Professional Services \ Commercial Services and Supplies \ Office Services and Supplies
Consumer Staples \ Household and Personal Products \ Household Products \ Household Products