About KEFRI Enterprises ...
KEFRI Enterprises is a Commercial wing of the Kenya Forestry Research Institute – a State Corporation established 1986, under the Science and Technology Act (Cap 250) of the Laws of Kenya.
KEFRI Enterprises products and services include:
• Accommodation facilities.
• Sale of high quality tree seeds and seedlings.
• Consultancy in forestry and allied natural resources.
• Provision of laboratory analysis services including; soils, plant and microbial DNA.
• Conducting tailor-made and demand driven courses in forestry and allied natural resources.
• Sale of timber and timber products, including TNGs, laminated items, doors and frames.
• Timber treatment services including; treatment of poles and timber sawing, drying, grading and testing.
• Hire of; Conference facilities, Catering, Audio-visual services, Landscaped gardens for events and Photo Sessions.
KEFRI Enterprises Contact Details:
KEFRI Muguga, Nairobi, Kenya
KEFRI Enterprises business areas:
Materials \ Materials \ Construction Materials \ Construction Materials
Materials \ Materials \ Paper and Forest Products \ Forest Products
Industrials \ Capital Goods \ Building Products \ Building Products
Industrials \ Capital Goods \ Trading Companies and Distributors \ Trading Companies and Distributors
Industrials \ Commercial and Professional Services \ Professional Services \ Research and Consulting Services
Consumer Discretionary \ Retailing \ Specialty Retail \ Homefurnishing Retail
Health Care \ Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Life Sciences \ Biotechnology \ Biotechnology