Export Sales Mission to Ghana 2020
Join Enterprise Florida for an Export Sales Mission to Ghana. Ghana is seen as a gateway to West Africa, not only providing excellent opportunities in its market, but also being a great way to position Florida-made products / services to the region. With the prospect of stable growth, an expanding domestic economy, and increased interest in American-made products and services, Ghana is an emerging market for Florida companies looking to establish a foothold in West Africa.
Enterprise Florida is collaborating with the U.S. Commercial Service (USCS) in Accra to coordinate the mission and facilitate business-to-business (B2B) meetings for the Florida participants. Additionally, mission participants will benefit from networking events and meeting contacts outside of the scheduled B2B appointments.
The Export Sales Mission to Ghana 2020 will cover the following sectors and industries:
- Energy: Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Oil and Gas: Offshore Oil and Gas Services and Equipment
- Design and Construction: Planning, Design, Business Modeling, Construction, Roll-Out, Commissioning, Maintenance and Management
- Agribusiness: Agricultural Equipment of all types
- Health Care: Pharma and Medical Equipment / Devices
- ICT: New Tech and in FinTech
Export Sales Mission to Ghana 2020, organized by Enterprise Florida Inc.