Africa´s Largest Trade, Transport And Energy Summit (ATTES) 2020 - Uncovering Untapped African Rescources
This special conference is designed to change attitudes and point the way forward to success in the years ahead, working side-by-side on the ground with acknowledged experts - people who know their business and are fully tuned into the enormous challenges of this vital continent ... people that can help you to discover a bright future as you contribute to Africa´s economic development and the development of the continent´s infrastructural potential. This is your chance to transform your knowledge of a vast continent that is proving to be a voice of the future in terms of global business influence and opportunity.
Join top industry professionals from the world´s leading exporters in shipping, manufacturing, oil and gas, energy, and agribusiness and other diverse stakeholders for the launch of ATTES in Ghana in 2020. This trailblazing event will be focused on key strategic issues about Africa´s vast energy resources and opens up invaluable opportunities to network, connect and partner with the world´s best. You cannot afford to miss it.
Sectors covered include: Energy and Power; Agri Tech; Trade and industry; Energy and Power; Finance and Banking; Construction and real estate; Hi tech and telecommunication; Container industry; Shipping lines / ship owners / operators / agents; Transport and logistics; Supply chain and logistic services; Port and terminal; Freight Forwarders; Consultant; Manufacturer of shipped goods; Rail Freight; Shipper; Mining and drilling; Offshore projects; Oil and gas; Banking; Ocean carriers; Engineering procurement companies; Air carriers; etc
Highlights Of ATTES 2020:
- 30+ African government delegates, representing every economic sector.
- 50+ world speakers, providing a balanced and authoritative insight into the realities of doing business in Africa today.
- 100+ displays focusing on profitable investment hotspots all around Africa. See African business initiatives presented with authority and conviction as you have never seen them before.
- 150+ exhibitors showcasing their business competitiveness. This is the cream of the crop - the people in the know who have their fingers on the pulse of future development.
- 200+ detailed business initiatives and joint ventures partnerships. Open your eyes to the real opportunities.
- 1,000+ distinguished foreign investors and partners. ATTES will feature the ´movers and shakers´ from around the world who have inside knowledge of the unique challenges in achieving business success of the continent of Africa and who are willing to share their experiences.
- 2,000+ attendees from all around the globe. With so much attention currently focused on the African continent there will be over 2,000 attendees in Ghana eager to get a genuine insight into opportunities across the entire business spectrum. This presents an amazing opportunity to share knowledge with like-minded people concentrated on a common purpose.
Africa´s Largest Trade, Transport And Energy Summit (ATTES) 2020, organized by Alpha Port.
Copyright © 2020 Easy Price Book Ghana
Disclaimer: All company names, company logos, brand names, product names, trademarks, registered trademarks, copyrights and creative works mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and/or holders.
Sites: | Global | Algeria | Angola | Botswana | Burkina Faso | Burundi | Cameroon | Congo-Brazzaville | DR Congo | Egypt | eSwatini | Ethiopia | Gambia | Ghana | Ivory Coast | Kenya | Lesotho | Liberia | Madagascar | Malawi | Mauritius | Morocco | Mozambique | Namibia | Nigeria | Rwanda | Senegal | Seychelles | Sierra Leone | Somalia | South Africa | South Sudan | Sudan | Tanzania | Uganda | Zambia | Zimbabwe